Hi there! Today on my blog I have Studio Gears CC Cream! Lets get started, shall we? I really like how this CC cream felt on my skin. It gave me great cover-up and corrected most of my imperfections. This CC Cream was very easy to apply and went on smoothly. I really like how the CC Cream has SPF 20. I sometimes forget to apply sunscreen, but after applying this, I know I at least has some sun protection on my face. The cream is oil-free. My face felt more hydrated and healthier after two weeks of using.
Pictured here is Studio Gears Natural CC Cream. Also available in Linen and Wheat.
- Protects: SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Perfects: Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
- Corrects: Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates: Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
- Conceals: Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
- Smoothes: Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion.
Use code BLOGGERCC at checkout and save 10%