Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C Review



InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform older, damaged skin into a healthier and youthful appearance. Retinol is a powerful antioxidant derived from Vitamin A, one of the strongest and most trusted ingredients for anti-aging skin care. Once absorbed, Retinol is converted into Retinoic Acid, which starts working to help restore skin and diminish the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, hyper pigmentation, rough texture, and more. Vitamin C – another powerful antioxidant – works synergistically to aid in this process of battling early signs of aging, as well as repairing existing damage to promote healthier skin. Simultaneously, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea deliver premium nourishment and hydration to keep your skin moisturized. This intensive moisturizing cream is the perfect addition to your regimen to restore and renew firmness, elasticity and thickness of the skin for a flawless and radiant complexion.

Key Ingredients:
  •  2.5% Retinol
  • Vitamin C
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Green Tea

This intensive moisturizing cream is the perfect addition to your regimen to restore and renew firmness, elasticity and thickness of the skin for a flawless and radiant complexion. If you have sun damaged skin and want to restore your skins youthfulness, try this retinol moisturizer. I personally love the sun so I have some sun damage on my face. Especially on my nose and cheeks. I applied this retinol moisturizer to only those locations to see if I would get results. After the first couple of days, I didn't notice anything. But I continued to use it. At first I noticed firmer skin. Then, after about a week of use, I noticed my skin damage was a little better. I also used the retinol moisturizer on a spot of rough skin on my elbow. I was amazed by how smooth and soft my skin was after just one use.
 
Visit: InstaNatural or Amazon to purchase | $23.75

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Probiotic Supplement