Thursday, April 2, 2015

Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Review




Hello! Today I have Arvazallia's Shampoo, Conditioner! Check out my review and please leave your comments below! :)

 
Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner are Members of the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System. These products are specially formulated to work in combination to Restore, Strengthen, and Revitalize hair that is dry or that has been damaged or weakened by heat styling, chemical processing, or coloring.

 
The advanced proprietary formulas, which are infused with both the highest quality cosmetic grade Argan oil and Macadamia oil, nourishes hair with essential nutrients while fortifying and strengthening each strand of hair by sealing dents and divots found in dry and damaged hair. This promotes natural hair growth and improves the texture, elasticity, and manageability of your hair giving it a beautiful healthy look and a luminous shine.


My Thoughts:

I am in love.. These products work well. The shampoo lathers up well and really gets down to the scalp. Leaving my hair super clean. I only need a little tiny bit of the conditioner. It works that well. My hair is stronger, fuller and not limp. My scalp is less greasy so I don't have to wash my hair everyday. Which is sometimes tough with two kids.. My hair is shiny and full of life. I noticed that my hair is more manageable. Especially when blow drying. An added bonus that it contains Argan Oil- love that stuff!

And don't forget about the Argan Oil to finish up your hair cleansing regimen! Argan Oil is great for your hair! Apply to damp or dry hair. Style as usual :) Keep your hair nourished and healthy!

 

No comments: