Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Adovia's Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


 
Hey there, beauties! Today on the blog, I have Adovia's Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask! Read below to learn about this product and to learn its benefits!
 
 
Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is the Most Effective and Potent Natural Acne Treatment Mask on the Market. Your face will look younger, smoother and healthier!
 
This mud mask is packed with over 26 minerals. 26 minerals in which are essential for your skin's health.
 
Dead Sea Mud pulls out Toxins and Pore Clogging Particles while infusing skin with much needed Minerals.

Aloe Vera is also an ingredient in this mud. The Aloe Vera helps keep your skin moisturized  and eliminates over drying.

You'll also find Vitamin C, which is for improving overall skin complexion and smoothness.
 

The Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask by Adovia

• Pulls out Toxins and Unclogs Pores so Your Skin Can Breathe and Rejuvinate Naturally
• Pulls out Excess Oil While Putting In Much Needed Essential Minerals from The Dead Sea
• 100% Natural, Paraben Free, No added Fragrance or Color
• Improves Your Complexion by reducing blackheads, acne blemishes and the appearance of acne
• Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
• Helps with Oily Skin, Acne Treatment, Blackheads, Blemishes, Psoriasis, Eczema
 
 
Here is what the mud mask looks like. Its a greyish brown color. But looks green when applied to the face.
 
My Thoughts
 
Every time I put this mud mask on my son calls me the mud monster. I can't help but try to scare him when he comes close to me. So, this mud not only helped my face, but it helped get a giggle out of son.
This Dead Sea Mud Mask is nice. I enjoy having it on my face. I use it at least once a week. As soon as I am done applying the mask, I get a tingling/cooling sensation. Which tells me that this mud mask is doing its job!  After removing the mask, my skin is super soft and supple. I did not experience any drying or allergic reaction after use. After the first use, I did notice that my chin was breaking out more than usual. But, after a few more uses, my skin cleared up drastically. I've noticed smaller pores and less redness on my cheeks. I like how the mud does not have any added fragrances or colors. It's all natural.
For use, all you need to do is cover your face with the mud. Avoiding eyes and mouth. Let dry for 10-15 minutes then was off with a warm washcloth.
 
*I received this product on exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own!* If you have any questions or concerns, please email me @ acraftyhoneybee@yahoo.com.
 

No comments: