Happy Wednesday, all! Today on the blog, I am reviewing LeliaSea Dead Seam Mineral Hand Cream! Check it out, tell me what ya think!
Based on the Dead Sea's black mud and salts, this hand cream is THE ONLY Dead Sea product that combines the minerals, essential oils, and multi-vitamin complexes taken from the depths of the Dead Sea .
The LeliaSea Hand Cream includes unique ingredients from the Dead Sea that are:
- Proven to nourish and and protect your skin which makes your hands appear years younger and smoother
- The unique properties of the Dead Sea Minerals, including Vitamin E, will reduce skin damage caused by the summer sun, winter dryness, pollution & cigarette smoke
- The hand cream is non-greasy and easily absorbed, leaving your skin smooth and hydrated for long periods at a time
- Amazing relief for cracked skin, "winter knuckles", eczema and psoriasis
- Proven relief for those who suffer from eczema and psoriasis
This hand cream makes my skin feel so soft! It absorbs quickly and did not leave my hands feeling greasy. Which I can't stand. After using, my hands feel moisturized and nourished. The cream is white in color and comes in a 1.7 fl oz bottle. It has a nice smell to it and thankfully, it is not overbearing! I'd describe it as, a soft, fresh scent. I really like how this lotion makes my hands feel! I also like to use it on my dry elbows :) The lotion lasts. You don't have to keep re-applying it. The 1.7 fl oz is the perfect size for your purse or overnight bag! Products from the dead sea seem to be very popular! I'm telling you, you will love this hand cream!
Now for the giveaway...
Giveaway will run from 6/3/15- 6/6/15. There will be one winner. That winner will receive an Amazon code to purchase the hand cream. At no cost. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks!