Friday, January 10, 2014

Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Eczema Bar Soap Review

 Shea Moisture has ah-mazing soaps! My son does have a little bit of Eczema and I have tried a couple of products to help clear it up. No luck. Until I tried this soap. One use and his Eczema approved. His skin was soft and nourished. I used it on my skin the next morning and immediately my skin felt clean and renewed.

Smells amazing, organic, made in the USA and cruelty free! Your skin will love you!

 Ingredients:
  • Shea Butter- Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins.
  • Argan Oil- High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews skin.
  • Frankincense & Myrrh- Precious extracts that repair and rejuvenate skin.


Visit www.sheamoisture.com | Available at +Target  +CVS/pharmacy  +Walgreens  +Bed Bath & Beyond  +buybuy BABY 
Product provided to me by +Influenster 


No comments: