Monday, January 6, 2014

Total Skin Care Solutions AHA Foaming Face Cleanser Review

 Happy New Year everyone! Today I am reviewing Total Skin Care Solutions AHA Foaming Face Cleanser. Wow. What an awesome cleanser. The first time I used this cleanser my face felt so clean and soft. After using it for 2 weeks, my breakouts and blackheads cleared up. I've tried a lot of cleansers lately and this one takes the cake!


This is what the cleanser looks like after 2-3 pumps. The foam is very gentle and has a very clean smell. The cleanser is designed for oily and problematic skin.  All of their products are natural and contain fresh ingredients. 

*You deserve great skin!*



Directions for use:

  • Wet face with warm water. 
  • Dispense AHA Foaming Face Cleanser into your hand (I used 2-3 pumps)
  • Massage onto your face in circular motions, working into a lather
  • Use caution around eyes
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
  • Use morning and night for best results.
total-skincare-solutions.com | $24.00
Product provided to me by total-skincare-solutions.com.

No comments: