Friday, January 16, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eye Lash Curler by Izy Trends Review


Hello Lovelies! How is everyone enjoying their 2015?? I don't know about you, but I think 2014 went by waaay to fast! Today on the blog, I have Lovely Lashes Eye Lash Curler! Read on to learn a little about the product!

 
Lovely Lashes curls short lashes, medium lashes and long lashes. No matter the type or length of your lashes; the shape or size of your eyes, Lovely Lashes takes care of you. With no pinch, no tugs, just perfect lashes that are guaranteed to last ALL day!
 


By far, the best eye lash curler I had use. And believe me when I say, this curler works better than the expensive ones! The curler easily fits in your hand. The handle has soft grips which is comfort for your fingers as you squeeze the curler.  Light and very easy to use. The curler fit my eye and I was able to curl all of my lashes at once. Other curlers I have used, I had trouble with getting all of my lashes curled at once. I experienced no tugging or pulling. I barely had to squeeze the curler. The results were amazing! The package comes with an extra silicone refill pad. Easy to clean.
 
Before
 
After
 
 
Visit Amazon | $10.75
 
100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE! You Will Fall In Love With Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler or Your Money Back! #eyelashcurler

No comments: