Friday, January 16, 2015

SpookyEyes Contact Lenses- Funky Pink UV Review

Hello all! It's FREEZING here in Maryland! Cannot wait until Spring. Lol! Well, today, I have another cool pair of contact lenses from SpookyEyes to review! Check out these awesome Funky Pink UV Contact Lenses!



I love SpookyEyes. This company never seizes to amaze me with their designs. They have almost any design you can think of. These  UV contact lenses are also available in UV Blue, UV Green, UV Yellow, UV Orange, UV Violet and UV White! The contact lenses are easy to apply and to remove. I did not experience any discomfort while wearing them. They are also easy to clean and store. It took a little bit for my eye to adjust from my normal everyday contact lenses to these. So, please, do not drive right after applying.

No comments: