Sunday, August 30, 2015

Neutrogena's New Healthy Skin Blush & Bronzer Review



 
Welcome Beauties! Today, I share with you two new products from Neutrogena. Introducing... Healthy Skin Blush and Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer! Ahh.. I love makeup :)
 
 
Healthy Skin Blush
 
Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Blush in Vibrant is one of five shades. This blush is come in Rosy, Flushed, Bronzed and Luminous as well. These blushes are enriched with Vitamin C and Moisturizers. The blush is super easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy. This blush is dermatologist tested and has a 4.7 out of 5 rating via Neutrogena.com.
 
Directions: Apply along cheek bones. Then blend outward using your brush or fingers.

Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer
 
Neutrogena's Natural Radiance Bronzer gives you sheer, illuminating color. It is designed to make your skin have a natural, healthy appearance. It gives you the color you want without those harmful rays of sun. The Bronzer has botanical conditioners and contains Vitamin C. I tested the Sunkissed shade. Also available in Clean and Pure. The Bronzer has a 4.7 out of 5 rating via Neutrogena.com.
 
Directions: Blend shades together and apply to cheek bones. Blend outward with brush or fingers.
 


My Thoughts

I am in love with these new products from Neutrogena! The Vibrant Blush blends into my cheekbones so well. It's like magic! I am a huge fan of pinks and this pink color matches my skin tone perfectly. It's soft and gentle on my skin.

The Bronzer is out of this world! It gives me that natural Sunkissed look I love to have during the summer time. And, it only takes two seconds to apply. To achieve the same look, you'd have to sit outside for hours! Applying a bronzing blush is much healthier, don't ya think?

I have not experienced any breakouts from using these beauties! They apply easily and nicely. I love them dearly :)
Bronzer | $11.50  Blush | $8.50
 
I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Blush and Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer to review.
 
~Melissa~

No comments: