Sunday, August 23, 2015

Oz Naturals Age Defying Solar Shield Tinted Sunscreen Review


 
 Hey Ladies! Today, on the blog, I have an awesome Tinted Sunscreen from Oz Naturals. This tinted sunscreen is a age defying solar screen with an SPF of 30.
As well al know, it's recommended that we wear a sunscreen every day. When applying this sunscreen, you get a little color right off the bat.
Oz Naturals Tinted Moisturizer is made in the U.S.A and is NOT tested on animals.

 
The Sunscreen is a medium tint. It absorbs quickly and provides effective broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB sun rays. Contains Zinc Oxide.
 
Directions for application:
Apply to all exposed skin. Apply 15 minutes before going out in the sun. Reapply after every 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours. Do not use on children under 6 months of age.
 
Great for all skin types and is non-irritating.
 
 
My Thoughts
 
This tinted sunscreen is great. I love the way it applies. It applies evenly and does not leave any streaks. Most sunscreens are oily and leave a gross feeling on your hands. But not Oz Naturals. No oiliness whatsoever. The smell of the sunscreen is a little bit strong at first, but after a few minutes, there is barely any smell. The first time I used it, I did not like the smell. I got use to it. Especially after knowing that its all natural. Which is much better for my skin.
I like to use this tinted sunscreen as a foundation, too. It give my face a healthy glow while protecting it from the sun.
Spending time in the sun with your skin unprotected raises the risk of skin cancer. That's why its so important to wear sunscreen. Even if you do not plan on being out it the sun, make it a habit to apply daily just in case. Your skin will love you for it.
 
I recommend this product.

*Product sent to me for review.



~Melissa~

No comments: